WHAT YOU’ll RECEIVE
- Access to ‘Platter Magic Online course’ showing you exactly how to create stunning platters every time!
- Abundant Platter Build: We step you through exactly how to create this platter using video modules which includes your shopping list ready to serve 10-15 people.
- Minimal Platter Build: This platter creation is great for those who love the concept of ‘less is more’. We step you through exactly how to create a simple but stylish platter.
- Budget Platter Build: We know platters can get expensive which is why we’re really excited to show you exactly how to create a stunning platter for around $30.
- Dessert Platter: This dessert platter is going to ‘wow’ the socks off of anyone who comes across it!
- Table Centrepiece Platter: We show you how to create an abundant platter creation using our popular Fruit Bowl design. with over 85 five star reviews it’s definitely a crowd favorite. It’s a great lesson on how to create a stunning table runner style grazing board.
- Platter Magic Handbook: Includes photo step-by-step platter builds, shopping lists, a break down of the ingredients we use as well as our favourite platter blooms guide and wine & cheese pairing guide.
- BONUS: Access to our handpicked winery discounts + 25% off coupon code to use on any of our grazing boards & picnic products.
WHO’S PLATTER MAGIC FOR?
- If you’re looking to create platters that look sensational and not just ‘plonked’ down
- The joy of creating isn’t lost on you and you’d simply love to spoil your friends and family
- You want to learn to use your grazing board to its maximum effect serving as a conversation piece
- You’re looking for the tools, tips and tricks to control the design, quality and the budget of your platter
- You’re interested in creating a side hustle and want some platter inspiration to get you started
- We offer a 7-day ‘do the work’ money-back guarantee.
If you don’t feel like Platter Magic has given you the know-how you need to create a beautifully styled platter, just email within 7 days of purchase, and we’ll give you your money back. The only thing you have to do is show me you’ve done the work.
This means finished photos of the platter you attempted with reasons why you feel this program did not help you create Platter Magic. That way I’ll keep you accountable to the commitment you make when you join, and you’ll keep me honest about whether the class has served you.